Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Connection type!
InläggPostat: 18 nov 2014, 17:27 
Formel Nissan förare
Formel Nissan förare
Användarvisningsbild

Ställde en fråga på Iracings forum idag om hur de olika inställningarna vad gäller uppkoppling i iRacing fungerar, det finns ju tre olika att välja mellan och de finns (underligt nog) under ens kontoinställningar. Fick snabbt svar av David Tucker från iRacing staff som skrev:

The higher you set the speed the more data we will transmit to you, and the more cars you can view at once. The network speed goes hand in hand with the 'race max cars' option in the graphics. We always try to send you all the cars you request, but never use more bandwidth than you allow, so we will cut down the quality of the cars transmitted (cars far away from you) to squeeze it all in, and if that does not do it then we start to drop cars all together.

I recommend using the max bandwidth and max cars, but of course that only works on a good system. It is probably worth while to ghost drive on a full race after making this change just to be sure your computer is up to the extra data. If that is too much for you, then keep the bandwidth maxed out and turn the number of cars down, that way we will give you the best looking cars, even if there are not that many of them. And of course if you are on a limited bandwidth connection then dial it down.

Användbar information, då har man ju en inställning mindre att pilla med och fundera över.

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme